Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nappy Chones


So here we are presented with what was described upon submission as "Nappy Chones". (thanks R. Summers!) I don't even really know what that means but it's as awesome as this is gross. Seemingly what we have here is a pair of women's underwear so filthy and foul that the former wearer would rather go without than don them any longer. And if you look at the hi res photo, and I know you will, you just might see why.

Shudder.

If you look closely on most of my submissions you will find hair in the photos and surprisingly this one appears to be bereft of any. It would have taken the cake if it had.

Reader submissions are go! Got something for the blog? Send me a message with your photo and any relevant information and I'll make it happen. Just make sure it's revolting.

2 comments: