Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Shit Sack is a Global Phenomenon




No, I'm not naive enough to think that only Portland residents in the Old Town District were partial to defecation in plastic bags and leaving the results in plain view for everyone, but I have to admit I was surprised and delighted to get an international version of this phenomenon by user submission today. From Argentina!

It made my day. Thanks, N!

In this stunning example we have a particularly hi res sample of the Ol' Classic Shit Sack in a curious aquatic form. The surrounding flower petals are a nice contrasting touch and another interesting detail I'm loathe to let you miss is the condensation on the inside of the bag. Rad.

Go ahead, click to hi res that bad boy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Yes! Now that is the shittiest shit that ever shit on shit street!

    ReplyDelete