Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas just changes everything, doesn't it?



Another user submission! Yes! Thanks Mutz/Malisams and everyone else who informed me about it.

Have you ever seen such jolly vomit? What do y'all think this is made up of? I have some guesses and they all contain cranberries, but I'm really, really, trying to work in the phrase 'too much Christmas Blood Loaf' but sadly I just can't.

When one co-worker asked about the feathers, another who witnessed it first hand replied, "the pigeons were eating it". I saw the physical wave of illness pass over his face and it was then that fully realized what I'm doing with this blog is right.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. After seeing it up close, I'd go with maybe bread pudding, or a little Stove Top stuffing, followed by an unfortunate number of vodka and crans.

    ReplyDelete